Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Illustration Friday: Power

This is my submission for this week's topic Power. It illustrates the powerful bond between a person and her dog. The love between a person and a pet can be so strong that in moments of danger they can risk their lives to save each other. This one is an old doodle that I did back in June but I like how it turned out and would like to share it with you. The girl in it also reminds me about my step daughter Alana who loves animals so much ,especially the dogs, so she goes to school to become a vet technician.

2 comments:

hedwig said...

Now I can relate to that! I know about that bond. The dog in the picture looks like a powerful breed.

vanya'sArt said...

Thank you Hedwig for your nice comment. Although we do not have a dog at the moment I know about the attachment between a person and her pets. We are a pet loving family with two cats, two Guinea pigs and about a hundred fish and they are all part of the family.