Sunday, February 1, 2009

My New Art Journal


I knew I wouldn't be able to go for too long without a journal so at the end of the old year I started my new art journal. It is in the technique of the altered books or in two sentences you take one old book,paint and decorate it and it turns into an altered book.If you want you can incorporate text or you can just use the language of the images.As I am more traditional person I like to write long entries for the events of my personal life and share my thoughts.
This is one of the pages in my journal.I coll aged one of my drawings onto the page which was gessoed and painted with acrylic pains beforehand.I wrote the entry with a golden color gel pen which supposed to be acid free.The drawing was completed with ink pen and watercolor pencils.

No comments: