Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Altered Book-Journal2






Here you have two more pages of my journal #2.I did not mention in my previous entry that my intentions were to make it a travel journal for my first visit back home in 2005.I got the book ready,which means I glued bunch of pages together,cut some pages so it did not get too fat and painted some of the pages with acrylic paint.When I got ready I realised that I misplaced the memorabilia and the notes from my trip.Then the flood happened and although it was salvaged I almost threw it away because I had a lot in my plate already.So,recently when I've started thinking about a new art journal i remembered about this baby and decided to re purpose it.In the first layout I was just trying different techniques and the second one is my 2008 list of exciting things or first-time-things that happened to me during the year.I saw it in some body's blog in a different way and changed it to suit me.In the other blog it was a list of 100 hundred things and you had to highlight the things that happened to you.
It is a pretty cold sunny day,today.The temperature is 3deg.F/-15C/.It would be nice if there was not that nasty wind that make it feel colder.

No comments: