Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Three Sketches From January 22

These are the three sketches I completed while staying home with my sick little girl on January 22.The first one was done from life.We have two bird feeders in our yard and we have a lot of different birds visiting them in these cold winter days but the main attraction are the cardinals.There are two cardinal families visiting our yard regularly.How could I know they are two different families but sometimes they come together.
The other sketch is of my daughter eating an ice cream on a hot summer day.I took the reference photo during our trip to Bulgaria last year.
And this cute boy's name is Anatoly.He belongs to my friend Plamena who lives in Bulgaria.I took his picture when visiting my friend in the summer.My daughter loved to play with him because he was very patient and cuddly.
I completed the sketches with watercolor pencils in a Canson sketch book.




No comments: