Saturday, December 13, 2014

The most wonderful time of the year!!!










It's the most wonderful time of the year as they say in the song.I enjoy every minute of it whenever I can.Especially this weekend.I am almost recovered from the nasty flu I got at the beginning of the week.It was not fun I am telling you.My whole family was sick with the cough,fiver,chills,body aches-the works!But we survived and everything is back to normal now,thank god.These pictures are snippets of  my day today.Very rarely I will be able to post pictures on the day I take them but today is one of these days.I got a lot of rest and drank a lot of herb tea with chocolate cakes,did some chores and took a lot of pictures,cooked delicious creamy potato soup and went to the Christmas parade with my girl and her friends.It is one of those days that create memories.

No comments: