Friday, October 24, 2014

The most beautiful autumn








This is the most beautiful autumn I have ever experienced.I can't have enough of it.Wonderful mild weather with a lot of sunshine  perfect for walks with a camera in hand.The colors are unbelievable this fall;from warm green and light yellow to deep orange and flaming red.I took multiple walks in the woods and around town to enjoy the pretty scenery.As being a little bit stressed out at work at the moment,who doesn't,this beauty feels like a balm for my soul.I hope the good weather stays longer to keep the leaves on the trees.The yard decorations in the fourth picture are not mine.I took this picture when I went leaf watching around town last week.And the river in the fifth picture is the Mississippi River.Just the picture turned out good and I would like to share it with you.

No comments: