Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Postcards from a weekend trip









It is grey and cloudy outside.It's been like this for the last two days.A sad reminder that the cold is coming with dull and dark days.I love snowy wintry days but when they a bathed in a lot of sunshine.The lack of light makes me depressed.
The pictures I am posting are from about two weeks ago.The fall Saturday was gorgeous like it was supposed to be.Warm and sunny with abundance of all the colors the fall can bring.My family and I went on a short trip antiquing around in the nearest little towns.We stopped to take pictures every time we saw a beautiful view.Nowadays even my husband is contaminated with the photo bug.He got himself his own camera and competes with me who is going to take a better picture.Sometimes he takes a really good ones!

No comments: