Friday, November 23, 2012

Giving thanks








I enjoy my little Thanksgiving vacation very much.How about you?For me it is time to slow dawn and spend precious time with my family.I think it is a special Holiday because it makes us think about the most important things in our lives.What am I grateful for in my life?I am grateful for the health and well being of my family and my own,as well;for their love and happiness; for the sunshine and the extraordinary warm fall this year,for my friends;for the farm folks who work hard in the fields so we can put food on our Thanksgiving table;for the people who helped us to stand on our feet after the flood 5 years ago,for our pets who bring so much joy in our lives...I can go on with the list but let me stop here and say: God bless all the good people/and animals/that bring so much light in our lives!
1.The thanksgiving table at Grandma and Grandpa's house2.At Grandma's house3.A Thanksgiving plate 4.Precious likes to be up to date at what is going on in the house5.Ashley likes to take naps by me when I do crafts.6.We are so happy that Hurby and our new baby boy,Scruffy get along so very well.It is fun to watch them play and popcorn from joy during their free range time.

No comments: