Thursday, September 30, 2010

Studies of birds

Today I am posting a couple of drawings of birds with a pencil.I did them at the end of August.Through my face book account I happened to come across one girl's beautiful album of photos.Her name is Isabel Cristina Para and she is such a talented photographer.I do not know where she lives and what she does for living but I loved her pictures of birds and flowers and I used them to do some pencil studies of birds.
I can not give you any link to her page so you can go and see her pictures for yourself because it is kind of hard to find her on face book.I typed her name there and the search engine gave me about a hundred people with a similar name and none of them was her.I had to find out whose friend of my friends in face book she was to be able to go back to her page.



No comments: