Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Cat Reading A Math Test

It is hard to believe it is March already.It seams like Christmas was yesterday.
Anyway spring is in the air.I can smell it.
I can feel it.It is warm and the snow is melting.
Busy,little rivers of snow water run along the curbs finding magically their way to the large rivers.
So,Happy March to everybody.
And to my Bulgarian blogofriends Happy
Grandma Marta and Happy March 3.
Grandma Marta is an ancient tradition of wearing red and white decorations made out of wool.Giving one to somebody is like wishing him or her a lot of health and prosperity.And the Third of March is the National Holiday.
And in the end of my post,just for fun ,you can enjoy out cat Ashley "reading" my daughter's math tests.
I bet she was not happy with the mistakes.

No comments: