Thursday, April 23, 2009

watercolors #9 and #10

These are the next two watercolors I completed as a part of my challenge.I did not have much time for painting the last week or so.I was too busy at my day job and also my daughter was sick for more than four days so I had to take care of her and there was no spare time at all.
In the first painting I tried to use limited pallet of colors and to achieve realistic water reflections.In the second one I was inspired by the city of Veliko Tarnovo in Bulgaria,which is famous for its picturesque view because its location on the slopes of several hills.I have always wanted to paint it in acrylics or oils and it will be my next project in one of this media.



2 comments:

Milena Ivanova said...

Велико Търново е много хубав град. А дъщеричката ти бързо да оздравява и да не боледува:)

vanya'sArt said...

Blagodaria za pozhelanieto ,Milena.Sonya se chuvstva ve4e dobre.