Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Show And Tell

At the beginning of this month we had a sale of used books at work.For a couple of dollars you could stock on books for reading,get some videos and DVDs and some other stuff.I got some books for me and my daughter but the things I was most excited about were the vintage ephemera I found there.As you can see here I bought some old greeting cards,personal photos and vintage images.I also bought some body's collection of vintage Valentines.One of them was dated 1939 and was from the teacher to the student.This is my newest passion and I could not help it to brag about my latest findings.





2 comments:

Milena Ivanova said...

Обожавам старите снимки и картички. Хубави са.

vanya'sArt said...

Blagodaria za komentara Milena i za pozdravleniata za Tsvetnitsa i Velikden.Az triabvashe da rabotia i niamah mnogo vreme za compiutara.Na tova otgore i dashteria mi se razbolia ,ta biah dosta zaeta.Starite snimki sa moeto novo hobi i dori kato si biah v BG min.godina uspiah da otkria dosta dobri v edin antikvariat.