Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sketches

There hasn't been much time for art recently.I am getting ready for my trip to Bulgaria in September and I am too excited to sit and paint.I had some troubles in connection with that trip.I realised that I lost my daughter's passport 20 days before the trip and I was very upset about that.But now everything is OK.It appeared that if you use a travel agency services they can issue a new passport within ten days.
And also my daughter had a birthday the other day and I was busy getting ready for her party.The party turned out to be a big success and my little girl said it was the best birthday party she ever had .
These two sketches of her are from the last year.I have some new ones but I have to take pictures of them and upload them in the computer.

No comments: