Saturday, December 28, 2013

Merry Christmas to you all!





I hope you guys had one extraordinary and Merry Christmas. I hope you  had lots of unforgettable moments with your loved ones. I hope you had a lot of fun and a lot of delicious food.
In order to make the other people's Christmases smooth and nice I had to work seven days in a row.But with a little help from my family and ....pets I enjoyed the magic of the Christmas season. The Christmas lights, the multiple batches of Gingerbread cookies, our favorites this season, the Christmas band concert, the delicious meals cooked by my husband, the Christmas eve dinner with my brother and sister-in-law , the Christmas dinner and opening the presents with the kids. I did not miss any of the Christmas fun,I enjoyed it in full.

No comments: