Saturday, January 5, 2013

A day later!






These are the pictures I wanted to post yesterday but couldn't. Figured it out.I managed to upload them with the new Google Chrome browser.I am so behind with this Internet stuff.You have to have all the time in the world to figure it out.Things change so fast nowadays!!!Otherwise I wanted to share these pictures I have taken with my old veteran ,my point and shoot Kodak camera which is going to retire soon.And the reason for this you can see in the last picture.This is what Santa Clause brought me for Christmas.And I am loving it!!!I bet if you stop by often you already have noticed the difference between the images in this post and the previous two.So,that is my new toy and my new joy.I haven't taken it out yet if we do not count taking pictures out of the car window.I can't wait to take beautiful winter pictures because it is not a secret that I love winter.So,does my kid!

No comments: