Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Long time no see

Quite busy ten days.Could not post but read your blogs,guys.I am kind of addicted to them.Got a new toy-Nook tablet.To read books and browse the web.I am in love with it,that's way forgot about my old love,Dellon computer.Also had two sick people in the house last week.On the bright side in between two doses of Tylenol I could finally try to make Jim Lahey's no-kneed bread.It was a total success.Next time I will try it with whole grain flour.If you go on U-tube you can find a video how to make this bread. On one of the weekends we went to the movies.My daughter and I watched Chipwrecked.Of course.My husband and my stepson watched Sherlock Holmes.After the movies we ended up in a Chinese restaurant,which inspired me to try to make Hot and Sour Soup.I googled lots of recipes and then adapted them to the abilities of our local grocery store.I may declare it turned out so delicious that I had to make it two times in a row.Could not get enough of it.I will share my adapted recipe in one of my next posts.

No comments: