Thursday, September 15, 2011

The afternoon sun


I took this picture in my daughter's room last weekend when it was still summer./I like the way the afternoon sun reflects on the wall and bathes the room with its dreamy light./Today it is already fall.And it is official.Last night the temperatures dropped bellow the freezing point and the frost burnt the leaves of the veggies in my little garden.Well,it's Minnesota.One day it's hot the next day it's freezing.
The cold weather did not stop me from doing my chores.I am almost ready for my trip to Europe.I am going to Bulgaria to visit my parents.I am kind of nervous about the flying but i believe everything will be OK.

2 comments:

Maria said...

The autumn is also here. Can be cosy with the dark evenings...

vanya'sArt said...

It came suddenly here.We did not have time to get used to it.Otherwise fall is one of my favourite seasons.