Wednesday, February 10, 2010

On The Third Day Of Blogging

On the third day of her vacation at home momma still enjoys her Me time.
Yesterday because of the snow storm the school was canceled and the kid was home bouncing around and having the greatest time of her life.Computer games,TV,playing with her little friend A.,snow forts and so on.
And today was my turn to have fun. After I took her to school I went cross country skiing.It was my first time for this winter.I had the three ideal conditions to do it: perfect sunshiny weather,fresh snow and the most important thing desire.
I have been feeling a little sluggish and depressed recently and blamed the lack of sunshine on that.I think this has been the first sunny day at least for a couple of weeks.
And now this beautiful sunny day gave me a boost of energy.





No comments: