Monday, February 8, 2010

Anniversary


Yesterday it was my second anniversary of starting this blog of mine-Vanyas Art Journal.I started it as a free style blog where I could share my experiments with different media like watercolors and watercolor pencils,
ink,collage,pastel,journaling,card making and so on.
In the process of journaling about my art adventures I started feeling like getting more personal and included some things from my every day life.My attitude towards photography changed. I try to be more creative and artistic with my pictures.
My interests widened too.My last passion as you can see is fiber art or crocheting and knitting.
But the most important thing about my blogs is that I have fun.I am grateful for the people who visit my blogs and read them and for the people who take time to leave a comment.
Thank you guys.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy blogging.

No comments: