Sunday, August 16, 2009

Some people call it fiber art


This is what I was doing when watching TV the last three weeks.When I saw that pretty yarn in the store I bought it with not exactly clear idea what I was going to do with it.Later when looking at so many craft blogs full of ideas and inspiration I realised I wanted a pretty, artsy bag.I think it turned out pretty nice.
I am still in this crafty mood that I started thinking about the next project.The problem is that I have so many ideas that I don't know where to start from.
As a whole this weekend was very productive and very creative for me.Yesterday I had time to sketch,I will post the sketches when I have time next week.And I also tried to make my own bread with wholegrain wheat flour and it turned out pretty good.It is so delicious I can't stop eating it.

No comments: